with new features since 2005!
for the ultimate domain power tool?
Domain Research Tool was created to find domains with type-in
visitors, search engine traffic, backlinks, PageRank,
Alexa rank, whois details and more. It can also
auto-appraise domains using user specified formulas, send
bulk automated offer e-mails, track your current auctions,
monitor important domains, filter incredibly large
domain lists and zone files and much, much more. All with
full multiple proxy support.
Our software was developed by domain professionals, for domain professionals.
Try it free today and see how D.R.T.
can simplify and automate your life.
- Designed for BULK Scanning: Domain Research Tool was created
to scan domains in bulk. This means that it can handle lists of up to
500,000 domains per scan cycle. Unlike competing products, D.R.T. Can
easily load and manipulate extremely large lists and even comes with
full support for loading, filtering and analyzing zone files.
- Powerful Proxy Support: Scanning large lists cannot be done
without utilizing proxy servers (see Help
file for detailed information on what proxy servers are). D.R.T. supports
loading of up to 10,000 proxy servers for use during the scan. Throughout
the scan the proxy servers are rotated and poorly performing proxies
are automatically disabled. D.R.T. Can also check the proxies to ensure
that they are functional and non-transparent. No other domain tool offers
- New - Trademark Analyzer & Typo Detection:
Instantly analyze domains for trademark risk and match them with the right trademarked term and company. Our advanced engine supports automatic typo detection (ex: mikrosoft => microsoft) and risk analysis (ex: risky, not risky).
- New - Multi Language Word Recognizer: Our tool can now recognize valid words within a domain name and detect the language used (with probability percentage). We currently support the following hard coded languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish and Italian with optional support for your own dictionary files. Load tens of thousands of domains and let D.R.T. go to work extracting valid words and terms.
- New - Google EXTERNAL Tool:
You can now scan domains, keywords and URLs to extract type-in, search
volume, CPC and historical search records using DRT's Google External
Tool feature. Export the results to a domain generator and instantly
find available domains with traffic. The External Tool provides a wealth
of information on trillions of keywords and now you can query that data
- New - Overture Type-in Archive:
Overture has stopped providing results for all term and domain lookups
but by using D.R.T. you'll still be able to pull up Overture stats for
over a billion domains and terms. We have archived many months of complete
Overture stats (for all registered domains and related terms) and all
Overture queries are now processed through our archive server. D.R.T.
clients are the the only ones with access to this vast database. No
proxies needed. Up to 50 domains / second scan speeds.
- New - Keyboard Designer: Create
international keyboard layouts and apply the keyboard to the typo generator.
You can now easily create a keyboard layout for any country (ex: Germany,
China, etc) and use that keyboard layout to generate typos. This feature
unlocks hundreds of new possible typos for each domain you input. Compatible
with every keyboard layout and language.
- New - IDN Support: As requested by our customers, Domain Research
Tool now supports international domain names (IDNs). This means that
you'll be able to load and scan international domain names just as easily
as you scan regular domains. All IDN conversion is done in the background
so that you never have to worry about converting from UTF8 to punycode.
DRT is the only tool to offer integrated IDN support and a bulk IDN
- New - Typo Generator: Instantly generate hundreds to thousands
of typos from other domains and keyword phrases. Generate typos in 250
TLDs and quickly check them for availability and typein score. No other
tool offers such flexibility.
- Portfolio Management: The latest version of Domain Research
Tool includes a portfolio management feature designed to monitor and
track the user's domain portfolio. Changes to domain whois records,
name servers, e-mails, IPs, site title, link popularity, overture score
and much more are tracked and analyzed. Keeping an eye on your domains
has never been easier.
- Watch List: Finding and acquiring quality domains cannot be
done without organization. The D.R.T. watch list helps users stay organized
by keeping track of offers, auctions, sales, purchases, negotiations,
domain notes, alerts, and much more. The tool can also send automated
offers in bulk to owners of domains you are interested in.
- Type-in Domain Finder: D.R.T. was built to simplify the process
of finding and acquiring type-in domains. With support for Overture.TLD
scans as well as multiple diggers that generate domains based on popular
Overture and search engine keywords, D.R.T. makes finding type-in domains
- Domain Research Tool comes with daily updated domain lists
downloadable directly from within the D.R.T. interface with just two
clicks. Lists include Expired, Expiring, RGP, Registrar-Hold, PendingDelete
and even zone files.
- Full support for scanning Alexa, Google, MSN, Overture,
Yahoo and PageRank in bulk with or without proxy servers.
- Complete customization over which search engines and directories
get queried via proxy.
- Import domains by dragging and dropping domain files, by adding domains
manually or by using the import feature. Automatic parsing and powerful
filters ensure that only those domains matching your criteria are
added and scanned.
- Export results to Text, CSV, XML and HTML with just two clicks.
- Extremely flexible. Allows the for complete control of virtually every
- Full support for scanning bulk whois to extract registration
& expiration information as well as e-mail addresses (portfolio
only). Supports over 100 gTLDs and ccTLDs.
- Direct printing of scan list, watch list or portfolio with clean
formatting and selectable columns.
- Advanced post-scan filter allows for filtering of results to only
display those domains matching exact criteria (ex: domains with link
popularity > 5 or domains with "rackshack" in nameserver).
- Useful help file explains every feature and provides tips and suggestions.
Videos show how to quickly and easily use some of the more popular features.
- Trusted by investors, registrars, parking companies and thousands of domain professionals around the world.
- More features outlined here.
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB Recommended)
- 50 MB of disk space
- Internet connection (high speed recommended)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (available on our download page)
Earn up to 50% commission selling
the world's most powerful domain tool.
|» Designed for bulk scanning
of up to 500k domains at a time.
|» Bulk Type-in & Link
|» New integrated IDN support
with bulk IDN converter/checker.
|» Alexa, Google,
PageRank, MSN, Yahoo! Overture
|» Multiple proxy support (up to 10k
|» Typo Generator lets you instantly
generate typos from domains and phrases.
|» Portfolio Manager to monitor changes
in owned domains.
|» Watch List for tracking and acquiring
domains of interest.
|» Live Domain Lists including dropped,
dropping, hold, and many zone files.
|» Automated Appraisal system allows
for quick and easy domain appraisals.
|» Integrated web browser designed
for efficient research.
|» Domain generator & brainstorming
|» Domain Alerts that notify you of
|» Bulk Whois scanning is compatible
with over 100 gTLDs and ccTLDs.